You are here
Community Conversation on Energy Conservation (Completed)
No project updates found
Support Regional Sustainability
- C-PACE: Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy in Champaign County
- Climate & Equitable Jobs Act (CEJA)
- Climate Justice Forum - 2020
- Community Conversation on Energy Conservation
- Geothermal Urbana-Champaign
- Green Food Truck Certification
- Green My Crib
- Illinois Green Office Challenge
- Solar Urbana-Champaign
- Urbana-Champaign Energy Star Challenge
- Vision Zero
- Youth Sustainability Summit - 2018
The Institute for Sustainability, Energy, and Environment (iSEE) is hosting a Community Conversation on Energy Conservation on October 20, 2015. The purpose of this event is to discuss the incentives and opportunities for energy conservation and the barriers that constrain participation by local businesses in energy efficiency projects. Join us for lunch and a conversation where participants will share their views on the hurdles to increasing the energy efficiency of their businesses and discuss ways in which iSEE and the university can help to promote energy conservation in our local community.
Organizer: Professor Madhu Khanna, Associate Director for Education and Outreach at iSEE
Date: October 20, 2015
Time: 12:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: Heritage Room at the ACES Library, 1101 S. Goodwin Ave., Urbana, IL 61801
Participants: Local business leaders, faculty and campus sustainability staff
No description has been provided yet.
Primary Contact:Morgan Johnston
Project Leader:Madhu Khanna
- Stephanie Lage
- Nishant Makhijani
Started October 20, 2015Started by Madhu Khanna
This map is interactive! Click (or touch) and drag to pan; scroll (or pinch) to zoom.