You are here
No project updates found
Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
- Agile Delivery of Electrical Power Technology (ADEPT)
- Full-Spectrum Optimized Conversion and Utilization of Sunlight (FOCUS)
- Innovative Development in Energy-Related Applied Science (IDEAS)
- Methane Observation Networks with Innovative Technology to Obtain Reductions (MONITOR)
- Rhizosphere Observations Optimizing Terrestrial Sequestration (ROOTS)
The projects that comprise ARPA-E’s INTEGRATE (Innovative Natural-gas Technologies for Efficiency Gain in Reliable and Affordable Thermochemical Electricity-generation) program will develop natural gas fueled, distributed, ultra-high efficiency electrical generation systems.
No description has been provided yet.