You are here
Full-Spectrum Optimized Conversion and Utilization of Sunlight (FOCUS) (Ongoing)
No project updates found
Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
- Agile Delivery of Electrical Power Technology (ADEPT)
- Full-Spectrum Optimized Conversion and Utilization of Sunlight (FOCUS)
- Innovative Development in Energy-Related Applied Science (IDEAS)
- Methane Observation Networks with Innovative Technology to Obtain Reductions (MONITOR)
- Rhizosphere Observations Optimizing Terrestrial Sequestration (ROOTS)
FOCUS projects aim to enable cost-effective solar energy systems that offer the best of today's existing technologies: high-efficiency conversion of sunlight to electricity and stored, dispatchable energy from heat.
No description has been provided yet.
This map is interactive! Click (or touch) and drag to pan; scroll (or pinch) to zoom.