You are here
Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) (Ongoing)
No project updates found
Department of Energy (DOE)
Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
- Agile Delivery of Electrical Power Technology (ADEPT)
- Full-Spectrum Optimized Conversion and Utilization of Sunlight (FOCUS)
- Innovative Development in Energy-Related Applied Science (IDEAS)
- Methane Observation Networks with Innovative Technology to Obtain Reductions (MONITOR)
- Rhizosphere Observations Optimizing Terrestrial Sequestration (ROOTS)
- Office of Electricity Supply and Energy Reliability (OE)
- Office of Energy, Efficiency, and Renewable Energy (EERE)
- Office of Science
- Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
This program advances high-potential, high-impact energy technologies that are too early for private-sector investment. ARPA-E awardees are unique because they are developing entirely new ways to generate, store, and use energy.
No description has been provided yet.