You are here
Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) (Ongoing)
Recent Project Updates
No project updates found
Department of Energy (DOE)
Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
- Agile Delivery of Electrical Power Technology (ADEPT)
- Full-Spectrum Optimized Conversion and Utilization of Sunlight (FOCUS)
- Innovative Development in Energy-Related Applied Science (IDEAS)
- Methane Observation Networks with Innovative Technology to Obtain Reductions (MONITOR)
- Rhizosphere Observations Optimizing Terrestrial Sequestration (ROOTS)
- Office of Electricity Supply and Energy Reliability (OE)
- Office of Energy, Efficiency, and Renewable Energy (EERE)
- Office of Science
- Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
This program advances high-potential, high-impact energy technologies that are too early for private-sector investment. ARPA-E awardees are unique because they are developing entirely new ways to generate, store, and use energy.
No description has been provided yet.
This map is interactive! Click (or touch) and drag to pan; scroll (or pinch) to zoom.