You are here
Agile Delivery of Electrical Power Technology (ADEPT) (Ongoing)
No project updates found
Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
- Agile Delivery of Electrical Power Technology (ADEPT)
- Full-Spectrum Optimized Conversion and Utilization of Sunlight (FOCUS)
- Innovative Development in Energy-Related Applied Science (IDEAS)
- Methane Observation Networks with Innovative Technology to Obtain Reductions (MONITOR)
- Rhizosphere Observations Optimizing Terrestrial Sequestration (ROOTS)
The projects that make up ARPA-E's ADEPT program, short for "Agile Delivery of Electrical Power Technology," are paving the way for more energy efficient power conversion and advancing the basic building blocks of power conversion: circuits, transistors, inductors, transformers, and capacitors.
No description has been provided yet.