You are here
People, Prosperity and the Planet (P3) Student Design Competition (Ongoing)
No project updates found
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Air Research Grants
- Climate Change Research Grants
- Ecosystem Research Grants
- Environmental Education (EE) Grants
- Health Research Grants
- Office of Land and Emergency Management (OLEM)
- People, Prosperity and the Planet (P3) Student Design Competition
- Pollution Prevention (P2)
- Sustainability Research Grants
- Training and Technical Assistance for Small Water Systems
- Urban Water Small Grants
- Water Research Grants
The P3 Award competition is a two-phase team contest that addresses challenges related to sustainability and the Environment. The first phase consists of interdisciplinary student teams competing for $15,000 grants. Recipients use the money to research and develop their design projects during the academic year. The final projects include a Phase I project report and a Phase II proposal.
No description has been provided yet.
This map is interactive! Click (or touch) and drag to pan; scroll (or pinch) to zoom.