Meredith Moore (iSEE) and Sydney Trimble (F&S) presented at the EPA Sustainable Materials Management (SMM) Web Academy Webinar: University Best Practices in Waste Stream Management on 4-28-22. The presentation is attached.
You are here
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) (Ongoing)
As of January 24, 2022, UIUC is ranked 23rd on EPA's list of On-Site Green Power Generation.
The full rankings can be found here:
National Research Programs
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Air Research Grants
- Climate Change Research Grants
- Ecosystem Research Grants
- Environmental Education (EE) Grants
- Health Research Grants
- Office of Land and Emergency Management (OLEM)
- People, Prosperity and the Planet (P3) Student Design Competition
- Pollution Prevention (P2)
- Sustainability Research Grants
- Training and Technical Assistance for Small Water Systems
- Urban Water Small Grants
- Water Research Grants
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Department of Interior (DOI)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
The mission of EPA is to protect human health and the environment.
No description has been provided yet.
This map is interactive! Click (or touch) and drag to pan; scroll (or pinch) to zoom.