You are here
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) (Ongoing)
Recent Project Updates
No project updates found
National Research Programs
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Broad Agency Announcement
- Coping with Drought in Support of the National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS)
- Extreme Events: Preparedness, Planning, and Adaptation Within the Water Sector
- Office of Education Grants
- The Role of Reactive Nitrogen in Biogenic VOC Oxidation and Aerosol Formation
- Department of Interior (DOI)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
NOAA research includes discoveries and ever new understanding of the oceans and atmosphere, and the application of this understanding to such issues as the causes and consequences of climate change, the physical dynamics of high-impact weather events, the dynamics of complex ecosystems and biodiversity, and the ability to model and predict the future states of these systems.
Opportunities for funding may be found under the following programs within The Catalog of Federal Assistance (CFDA)
No description has been provided yet.
This map is interactive! Click (or touch) and drag to pan; scroll (or pinch) to zoom.