You are here
Coping with Drought in Support of the National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS) (Ongoing)
Recent Project Updates
No project updates found
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Broad Agency Announcement
- Coping with Drought in Support of the National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS)
- Extreme Events: Preparedness, Planning, and Adaptation Within the Water Sector
- Office of Education Grants
- The Role of Reactive Nitrogen in Biogenic VOC Oxidation and Aerosol Formation
This program is focused on advancing NIDIS regional drought early warning systems through a better understanding of how to better provide early warning through enhanced language, metrics and joint decision spaces (e.g., calendars, etc.).
No description has been provided yet.