You are here
Coping with Drought in Support of the National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS) (Ongoing)
Recent Project Updates
No project updates found
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Broad Agency Announcement
- Coping with Drought in Support of the National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS)
- Extreme Events: Preparedness, Planning, and Adaptation Within the Water Sector
- Office of Education Grants
- The Role of Reactive Nitrogen in Biogenic VOC Oxidation and Aerosol Formation
This program is focused on advancing NIDIS regional drought early warning systems through a better understanding of how to better provide early warning through enhanced language, metrics and joint decision spaces (e.g., calendars, etc.).
No description has been provided yet.
This map is interactive! Click (or touch) and drag to pan; scroll (or pinch) to zoom.