You are here
Extreme Events: Preparedness, Planning, and Adaptation Within the Water Sector (Ongoing)
Recent Project Updates
No project updates found
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Broad Agency Announcement
- Coping with Drought in Support of the National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS)
- Extreme Events: Preparedness, Planning, and Adaptation Within the Water Sector
- Office of Education Grants
- The Role of Reactive Nitrogen in Biogenic VOC Oxidation and Aerosol Formation
Focused on developing strategies for increasing community resilience in U.S. towns, municipalities or small cities planning for the impacts of extreme precipitation events (too much or too little water) on their civilian population.
No description has been provided yet.