You are here
Seek External Grant Funding for Implementation (Ongoing)
Funding for Sustainability
- Develop a Funding Solution for the iCAP
- Fossil Fuels Divestment
- Foundation/Donor Support
- Identify Internal Funding Sources
- Seek External Grant Funding for Research
- Utilize Carbon Credits
- Seek External Grant Funding for Implementation
- Sustainable Investment Policy
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is a not-for-profit public university, and it is eligible for a number of sustainability related grants. Through the diligence of professional staff and comprehensive records management, this campus regularly seeks and receives grant awards in support of our programs. We are very grateful to all the grant programs that have awarded funding, and we look forward to continued partnership over the next decades.
No description has been provided yet.