You are here
Identify Internal Funding Sources (Ongoing)
During the development of the 2015 iCAP, the iCAP Working Group discussed a semi-final draft of the document. At that time Nancy Obrian noted that decentralized billing for UIUC had been tried by Larry Faulkner 20 years ago.
Funding for Sustainability
- Develop a Funding Solution for the iCAP
- Fossil Fuels Divestment
- Foundation/Donor Support
- Identify Internal Funding Sources
- Seek External Grant Funding for Research
- Utilize Carbon Credits
- Seek External Grant Funding for Implementation
- Sustainable Investment Policy
Internal funding includes student fees, faculty contributions, staff contributions, energy savings reinvestment, and capital programs. Such funding makes up a central part of the "clean energy" fund, a dedicated, centrally coordinated funding pool for energy conservation projects within the next three years created by the University.
No description has been provided yet.