The Office of the Provost approved $75,000 in one-time funding for the next step in the LED Exit Sign retrofit project.
You are here
Allocate Existing Resources (Ongoing)
Identify Internal Funding Sources
- Allocate Existing Resources
- Allocate Savings
- Bicycle Programs and Infrastructure Fee
- Cleaner Energy Technologies Fee
- Sustainable Campus Environment Fee
- iSEE funding for Campus as a Living Lab (CALL)
The 2015 iCAP, chapter 9, objective 1 is, "By the end of FY16, develop criteria and a review process for the iCAP Working Group to allocate funding for feasibility studies of SWATeam-recommended sustainability projects and initiatives, using funds provided by campus administration and other sources." The campus budget could be directly allocated for sustainability projects.
No description has been provided yet.