Director of Parking at the University of Illinois, Marty Paulins, responded over email to Ximing Cai (iSEE Associate Director for Campus Sustainability) in support of the recommendation:
You are here
Transportation Recommendations Summary (Ongoing)
The Institute for Sustainability, Energy, and Environment has agreed to administer a mode-share survey helmed by Micah Kenfield, Sustainability Programs Coordinator.
- Transportation Recommendations Summary
The recommendations received from the Transportation SWATeam, with associated iCAP Working Group assessments and follow up materials are listed below.
- Trans009 PAC - Successful
- Trans008 Mode Share Survey - Successful
- Trans007 Campus fleet analysis and Planning - Returned
- Trans006 Differential parking pricing for shared vehicles - Returned
- Trans005 Travel Demand Analysis - Returned
- Trans004 Fleet Study - Supplanted by Trans007
- Trans003 Sustainability Transportation Coordinator - Successful
- Trans002 Parking Survey - Successful
- Trans001 TEM_DMI - Supplanted by Trans005