Following the completion of iWG assessment for ZW003 GreenerOffice Delivery Service Enrollment, the recommendation was transmitted to Dr. Madhu Khanna at iSEE.
You are here
Zero Waste Recommendations Summary (Ongoing)
Following the completion of iWG assessment for ZW002 Join NERC Government Recycling Demand Champions, the recommendation was transmitted to Brad Henson and Aaron Finder at the UIUC Purchasing Office.
Zero Waste iCAP Team
- Zero Waste Recommendations Summary
The recommendations received from the Zero Waste SWATeam, with associated iCAP Working Group assessments and follow up materials are listed below.
This team was formerly known as the Purchasing, Waste, and Recycling (PWR) SWATeam.
- ZW004 Reusable Dining Containers Program - Submitted
- ZW003 GreenerOffice Delivery Service Enrollment - Transmitted
- ZW002 Join NERC Government Recycling Demand Champions - Transmitted
- ZW001 Student Sustainability Ambassador Program - Successful
- PWR020 F&S Waste Report Endorsement - Successful
- PWR019 Sustainable Procurement - Transmitted
- PWR018 iBUY Modification - Successful
- PWR017 Housing Representative - Successful
- PWR016 Motion Sensor Lighting - Successful
- PWR015 Lightbulb Replacement - Successful
- PWR014 Sustainability Ethics Training - Successful
- PWR013 Zero Waste Coordinator - Successful
- PWR012 Purchasing Representation - Successful
- PWR011 SmartWay Union - Successful
- PWR010 Ethics Video - Successful
- PWR009 Paper Policy - Approved
- PWR008 Battery Recycling - In Progress
- PWR007 Dump & Run - Transmitted
- PWR006 Expanded Recycling - Transmitted
- PWR005 Zero Waste Coordinator - Needs Funding
- PWR004 Purchasing Coordinator - Successful
- PWR003 Recycling Bins - Transmitted
- PWR002 Standard Signage - Successful
- PWR001 Zero Waste Coordinator - Returned