You are here
- EGen003 PPA term recommendation - Successful
EGen003 PPA term recommendation - Successful
Posted by Meredith Moore on July 10, 2017
Following the completion of the iWG Assessment, the EGen003 PPA Term recommendation was discussed at the Sustainability Council meeting in March 2017. In June 2017, Provost Wilkins said, "On behalf of the Chancellor, I'm writing to convey approval of the recommendations. Please do begin encouraging action on the items mentioned. Thank you and the rest of the Council for the diligent and forward-looking thinking on these items."
Regarding the EGen003 PPA Term, the next steps are "When the next RFP for a clean energy PPA is planned, seek campus / system approval to request pricing for both a 10 year agreement and a 20 year agreement, through Prairieland Energy, Inc."
See Sustainability Council approvals here.
See transmittal of EGen003 PPA Term here.
See iWG Assessment of EGen003 PPA Term here.
See SWATeam recommendation EGen003 PPA Term here.
For future updates on this topic, please see Power Purchase Agreements for Clean Energy.
- iCAP Working Group (iWG) (View project updates for iCAP Working Group (iWG))
- eGen Recommendations Summary (View project updates for eGen Recommendations Summary)
- Power Purchase Agreements for Clean Energy (View project updates for Power Purchase Agreements for Clean Energy)
- Sustainability Council (View project updates for Sustainability Council)