Following the completion of iWG assessment for EGEN009 Campus Geothermal Policy, the recommendation was transmitted to Dr. Mohamed Attalla, Director of Facilities & Services.
You are here
eGen Recommendations Summary (Ongoing)
Following the completion of iWG assessment for EGEN010 Geothermal Feasibility Study, the recommendation was transmitted back to the Energy SWATeam to conduct additional analysis and investigation of current campus geothermal efforts.
Energy Generation, Purchasing, & Distribution (eGen) SWATeam
- eGen Recommendations Summary
The recommendations received from the eGen SWATeam, with associated iCAP Working Group assessments and follow up materials are listed below.
- EGen010 Geothermal Feasibility Study - Transmitted
- EGen009 Campus Geothermal Policy - Transmitted
- EGen008 Pursue Solar PPA - In Progress
- EGen007 Solar Farm 2.0 - Successful
- EGen006 Petascale Offsets - Successful
- EGen005 Rooftop Solar Standard - Denied by the Council
- EGen004 Electrification Study - Returned to the SWATeam
- EGen003 PPA Term - Transmitted
- EGen002 UMP Review - Denied by Unit
- EGen001 Wind PPA - Successful