You are here
- Energy iCAP Team Meeting Minutes from 3-10-21
Energy iCAP Team Meeting Minutes from 3-10-21
Posted by Kimmy Chuang on March 10, 2021
The Energy iCAP Team met on March 10th, 2021 to discuss next steps on a recommendation for a Comprehensive Energy Master Plan after F&S has published their Energy Management Plan that aims for a 50% reduction in energy utilization by 2026. The team also discussed recommendations for a Green Labs Program and ways to manage space usage on campus. Given how the COVID-19 pandemic has changed in-person activites and created a hybrid workforce, the team believes it will be important to study underused spaces on campus to reduce building-level energy use.
Meeting minutes, agenda, and chat log are attached!
- Energy iCAP Team (View project updates for Energy iCAP Team)
- Clean Energy Plan (View project updates for Clean Energy Plan)
- Improve Space Utilization (View project updates for Improve Space Utilization)
- Building-Level Energy Efficiency (View project updates for Building-Level Energy Efficiency)
- Green Lab Program (View project updates for Green Lab Program)