You are here
- Near Far Without a Car Flyer
Near Far Without a Car Flyer
Posted by Sarthak Prasad on August 21, 2019
Facilities & Services (F&S) updated the Near Far Without a Car flyer (or CarFree Flyer) in August 2019. This flyer lists the alternative modes of transportation available at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. It also consists of essential safety information, such as SafeRides, SafeWalks, DRES shuttles, Bicycle Safety Tips, Bike Registration, etc.
F&S has partnered with several departments across the University to distribute the information in this flyer to thousands of old and new students. For example, this flyer will be distributed to more than 3,000 incoming international students during their mandatory check-in at the International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS). F&S has also partnered with MTD to distribute this flyer to students at the Quad Day.
- Encourage Active Transportation (View project updates for Encourage Active Transportation)
- Bike Sharing (View project updates for Bike Sharing)
- Support the CUMTD Bus System (View project updates for Support the CUMTD Bus System)
- Bike at Illinois Website and Campaign (View project updates for Bike at Illinois Website and Campaign)
- Encourage Ride-Sharing (View project updates for Encourage Ride-Sharing)
- Encourage Bicycle Use (View project updates for Encourage Bicycle Use)
- Encourage Walking (View project updates for Encourage Walking)