You are here
- Resilience iCAP Team Meeting Minutes from 4-06-21
Resilience iCAP Team Meeting Minutes from 4-06-21
Posted by Kimmy Chuang on April 21, 2021
The Resilience iCAP Team met on April 6th, 2021 to brainstorm ideas for public engagement for creating our first Environmental Justice Plan. Members identified important avenues for learning about local intutions on what are relevant barriers to equitable health and safety in our communities. Moving forward, the Biodiversity Plan and EJ Plan will look to possibly engage the Department of Urban Planning and other students who will work on focus group interviews over the summer. The meeting concluded with an overview of the current progress of all Resilience iCAP objectives and future steps.
Meeting minutes and chat log are attached!
- Resilience iCAP Team (View project updates for Resilience iCAP Team)
- Environmental Justice Plan (View project updates for Environmental Justice Plan)
- Develop Local Carbon Offset Program (View project updates for Develop Local Carbon Offset Program)
- Local Sustainability Issues (View project updates for Local Sustainability Issues)