You are here
- Water004 GSI Standards Parking Lots recommendation - Submittal
Water004 GSI Standards Parking Lots recommendation - Submittal
Posted by Sarthak Prasad on May 5, 2018
The Water and Stormwater SWATeam submitted a recommendation to the iWG, stating, "The Facilities and Services Standards for Parking and for Stormwater Systems should be revised to include a greater emphasis on sustainable design Green Stormwater Infrastructure (GSI) for stormwater management. This revision will align these standards with the newly adopted 2017 Campus Master Plan."
See attached the SWATeam recommendation, Water004 GSI Standards Parking Lots, complete with comments from all the Water and Stormwater SWATeam members.
- Water and Stormwater SWATeam (View project updates for Water and Stormwater SWATeam)
- Water and Stormwater Recommendations Summary (View project updates for Water and Stormwater Recommendations Summary)
- Rainwater Management (View project updates for Rainwater Management)
- Facility Standards (View project updates for Facility Standards)