You are here
- Weekly Update: BTWD, LTN, Build-a-Bike, very busy this week
Weekly Update: BTWD, LTN, Build-a-Bike, very busy this week
Posted by Sarthak Prasad on September 19, 2022
All, Real busy times last week. Shop was manageably busy, but we had BTWD and LTN on consecutive days. Both events went well. I spent more time at the DRES stop than the Bike Center station, which was a new experience. Lots of folks on that route, and I was able to talk route-planning and commuting strategy with some people new to commuting. Weather cooperated swimmingly.
We had a deluge of completed B-a-Bs last week. Always good to see the smiling faces of rewarded effort. Marketing folks came by and updated some of our filing cabinets and bins with printed (legible) labels and photos of contents to better help people find and identify parts. We’re still slower on Tue/Thurs as we work to get the word out that we’re now open those days as well.
We’ll work this week on a couple shop builds we’ve been too busy to finish, prep for the abandoned bike giveaway, and clean shop as we’ve been too busy to do much of any of that in the last two weeks.
Bikes (B-a-B): 3 for $150
Memberships: 17 for $510
Tires/tubes: 10 for $59
Campus Bike Center Coordinator
- Campus Bike Center (View project updates for Campus Bike Center)
- C-U Bike to Work Day (View project updates for C-U Bike to Work Day)
- Light the Night (View project updates for Light the Night)
- Collection and Donation of Abandoned Bicycles (View project updates for Collection and Donation of Abandoned Bicycles)