You are here
- ZW007 Composting Strategies - Transmitted
ZW007 Composting Strategies - Transmitted
Posted by Meredith Moore on September 4, 2022
Following review by the iCAP Working Group, the iWG recommends that the ZW007 Composting Strategies recommendation be transmitted to iSEE:
"Because these discussions are at the beginning stages in various formats and topics, the iWG recommends that iSEE collaborate with the Zero Waste iCAP Team to plan and host a discussion/symposium/workshop in FY23 to share knowledge about composting programs, efforts, and strategies for campus and the community. A review of known solutions from other places and an assessment of anticipated costs for composting strategies should be included, and include presentations from experts on best practices."
See the submittal of ZW007 Composting Strategies here.
- iCAP Working Group (iWG) (View project updates for iCAP Working Group (iWG))
- Zero Waste iCAP Team (View project updates for Zero Waste iCAP Team)
- Zero Waste Recommendations Summary (View project updates for Zero Waste Recommendations Summary)
- Large-Scale Food Waste Composting (View project updates for Large-Scale Food Waste Composting)