The PWR SWATeam met to discuss objectives and goals for the year, as well as provide feedback on the proposed Campus Administrative Manual policy on purchasing paper of recycled content.
You are here
Adopt Environmental Indicators to Guide Purchasing Standards (Proposed)
Recent Project Updates
Develop Sustainable Purchasing Policies
- Sustainable Building Materials
- Adopt Environmental Indicators to Guide Purchasing Standards
- Full-Cost Accounting and Life-Cycle Analysis
- Green Cleaning Products and Practices
- Incorporate Disposal Costs of Products
- Policy on Polystyrene Products
- Recycled-Content Paper Policy in CAM
Use carbon and other environmental indicators for purchasing to avoid environmentally irresponsible products and corporations. Coordinate this effort with other universities. These indicators should be incorporated into the campus sustainable purchasing policies.
No description has been provided yet.