CCNet will start hosting quarterly Green Drinks at venues around Urbana-Champaign. The first will be February 9, 2018, 5:30-7:00, at Riggs Beer Company - 1901 S High Cross Rd.
You are here
Champaign County Sustainability Network (CCNet) (Ongoing)
Participate in Regional Green Teams
- Big Ten & Friends Sustainability
- Champaign County Sustainability Network (CCNet)
- IGBA Transportation Technical Advisory Group
- Illinois Green Government's Coordinating Council
- Mahomet Aquifer Sole Source Aquifer designation
- Sustainability Practitioners at RPC
- USGBC IL Higher Education Sub-committee
- University of Illinois at Chicago
Champaign County Sustainability Network (CCNet) is a volunteer-led organization that hosts open discussions in the community. It is designed to provide a forum where business leaders and citizens can learn about new technology, ideas and business models associated with the emerging trend toward sustainability. It is an organization that seeks to build local knowledge and networks and to highlight local talent, resources and innovations. It seeks to position our community as a leader in sustainability while improving the quality of life for the citizens of Champaign County.
CCNet's mission is to enable a knowledgeable, inclusive community through voluntary group discussion activities. CCNet therefor serves to:
- Promote discussion topics as inclusively as possible.
- Shepherd the discussions to maximize constructive and enjoyable conversation.
- Reflect the discussions back to the participants to ensure shared understanding.
- Document and disseminate information and outcomes to make the community more self-aware and to build resources for community promotion.