Campus Landscape Architect Brent Lewis provided the attached planting plan and the following comments on the plan, for review by Chi Omega representatives.
You are here
Chi Omega native plants (Completed)
Recent Project Updates
Increase Pollinator-Friendly Areas
- Burrill/ Morrill Walkway
- Chi Omega native plants
- Davenport Hall Carbon Garden
- LAR Native Plants
- Low Mow Zones
- Meadow at Orchard Downs
- Native Plants at Arboretum
- Orchard Downs Multifunctional Landscape (ODMFL)
- Plantings at Dorner Drive Retention Pond
- Prairie Restoration at Florida & Orchard
- Small Prairie at Natural Resources Building
- The Illinois Path
- Uni High Butterfly Garden
- Vet Med Prairies
- Woodland Plants at NRB
- Campus Honors House
There are beautiful native plants at the Chi Omega plaza between the English Building and Lincoln Hall, near Wright Street.
No description has been provided yet.