UIUC's Yu-Feng Lin was featured on a "wired" article. Andrew Stumpf explains, "The authors did a simulation for a residential district in Chicago.
You are here
Geothermal Battery at Energy Farm (In Progress)
Recent Project Updates
Geothermal on Campus
- Geothermal at President's House - Study
- Geothermal at Allerton Park
- Geothermal Battery at Energy Farm
- Geothermal Monitoring Well on Bardeen Quad
- Geothermal Test Well at Energy Farm
- Geothermal at Gable Home
- Geothermal at WPP
- Geothermal at the Campus Instructional Facility (CIF)
- Geothermal at the Energy Farm
- Geothermal at the Fruit Farm Admin Building
- Hydro-Systems Lab Energy Foundations
- ISTC Geothermal Loop
- RIPE Greenhouse with Geothermal at Research Park
The Prairie Research (PRI), Student Sustainability Committee (SSC), Facilities & Services (F&S), Illinois Water Resources Center (IWRC), Institute for Sustainability, Energy, and Environment (iSEE), and the College of Agricultural, Consumer, and Environmental Sciences (ACES), and the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) gathered on Feb. 27, 2023, to break ground on installing an underground thermal battery (UTB) at the Energy Farm in Urbana, IL.
No description has been provided yet.