The geothermal heat pump is now installed at the Gable Home, at the Energy Farm.
You are here
Geothermal at Gable Home (Completed)
Geothermal on Campus
- Geothermal at President's House - Study
- Geothermal at Allerton Park
- Geothermal Monitoring Well on Bardeen Quad
- Geothermal Test Well at Energy Farm
- Geothermal at Gable Home
- Geothermal at WPP
- Geothermal at the Campus Instructional Facility (CIF)
- Geothermal at the Energy Farm
- Geothermal at the Fruit Farm Admin Building
- Hydro-Systems Lab Energy Foundations
- ISTC Geothermal Loop
- RIPE Greenhouse with Geothermal at Research Park
The Solar Decathlon House at the Energy Farm, called the Gable Home, is now equipped with a horizontal loop geothermal energy system. The loop is 3/4 inch.
Primary Contact:Tim Mies
- Mark Taylor
- Wes Ifft, Lanz Inc.
- Andy Stumpf
- Jeff Hurst, Connor Company
- Tim Stark
- Maryam Ghadiri
- Abedalqader Idries
- Yu-Feng Lin
- Yun Yi
Started November 9, 2020Started by Tim MiesCompleted January 14, 2022Completed by Lanz Inc.