You are here
Graduate Dance Space (Completed)
Recent Project Updates
No project updates found
Building-Level Energy Efficiency
- Weatherization of Small Campus Buildings
- Plant Sciences Window Shades
- Building Envelope Pilot Project
- Convert Fume Hoods from CAV to VAV
- Energy Models for Campus Facilities
- Energy-Efficient HVAC Infection Control
- Graduate Dance Space
- LEED Certification
- Reduce Active Fume Hoods
- Lighting Conservation Projects
- ECE Net-Zero Energy Building
- Facility Standards
Graduate students and faculty members from Dance at Illinois and the School of Architecture collaborated to design and build our newest work center. Begun from the concept of sustainable rehabilitation, the Graduate Dance Center includes reclaimed basketball flooring from the Activities and Recreation Center and barn wood donated from alumni. Its integrated spaces feature a dance studio with sprung floors, a media area, a lounge, computer stations, an LED system, and sculptural pieces that play against the Midwestern light. Our long-term goal is to renovate the entire building and obtain LEED certification.
No description has been provided yet.
This map is interactive! Click (or touch) and drag to pan; scroll (or pinch) to zoom.