You are here
Illinois Green Government's Coordinating Council (Completed)
No project updates found
Participate in Regional Green Teams
- Big Ten & Friends Sustainability
- Champaign County Sustainability Network (CCNet)
- IGBA Transportation Technical Advisory Group
- Illinois Geothermal Coalition
- Illinois Green Government's Coordinating Council
- Sustainability Practitioners at RPC
- USGBC IL Higher Education Sub-committee
- University of Illinois at Chicago
The Center for a Sustainable Environment (CSE), formerly the Office of Sustainability (OS), serves as a campus designee on the Illinois Green Government's Coordinating Council. Serving on the council involves monthly meetings of the Green College and Universities subcommittee (GUCS) and the policy and legislation workgroup. Areas of discussion include the state plumbing code in regard to the use of grey water and waterless urinals, and the Governor's Executive Order No. 11 regarding the environmental impact of government operations, and reporting requirements for waste management.
No description has been provided yet.