Catherine Yee and Morgan Johnston met today to explain steps needed to enter UIUC buildings in the Urbana-Champaign Energy Star Challenge. Catherine will enter all the billing data into the Portfolio Manager, and create SEPs for the program.
You are here
Urbana-Champaign Energy Star Challenge (Completed)
Recent Project Updates
Two students from the Professional Science Masters (PSM) program are working with sustainability staff this summer. Chandana Konidala is working with the City of Urbana's Environmental Sustainability Manager
Support Regional Sustainability
- C-PACE: Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy in Champaign County
- Climate & Equitable Jobs Act (CEJA)
- Climate Justice Forum - 2020
- Community Conversation on Energy Conservation
- Geothermal Urbana-Champaign
- Green Food Truck Certification
- Green My Crib
- Illinois Green Office Challenge
- Solar Urbana-Champaign
- Urbana-Champaign Energy Star Challenge
- Vision Zero
- Youth Sustainability Summit - 2018
The Urbana-Champaign Energy Star Challenge invites commercial building owners and managers to benchmark their 2013 energy use, then track and improve energy use throughout 2014, all with US EPA’s free online tool, Energy Star Portfolio Manager. Participants can access free in-person assistance using the Energy Star Portfolio Manager program to manage their building’s energy use. Additionally, participants will be connected with financial incentives to move their projects forward and technical support to help pinpoint building energy savings. Energy savings are cost savings! You can’t manage what you don’t measure! Sign up today and start tracking and improving your building’s energy performance!
No description has been provided yet.