You are here
- Florida-Orchard Prairie Pollinator Signage
Florida-Orchard Prairie Pollinator Signage
Posted by Avery Maris Maloto on June 14, 2021
A 24" by 36" blank sign was installed at the corner of Florida Avenue and Orchard Street, by the Florida-Orchard prairie, near Orchard Downs and the Presidents’ House. The information planned to be featured in the sign will originate from the new Bee Campus brochure. This text will highlight the Bee Campus student organization, information about pollinators, as well as university and campus initiatives to be more pollinator-friendly. Thanks to funding by SSC, the signage will be ready for public display by the end of 2021!
See the attached files to view the installation of the blank sign!
- Bee Campus USA (View project updates for Bee Campus USA)
- Student Sustainability Committee (SSC) (View project updates for Student Sustainability Committee (SSC))
- Prairie Restoration at Florida & Orchard (View project updates for Prairie Restoration at Florida & Orchard)
- Increase Pollinator-Friendly Areas (View project updates for Increase Pollinator-Friendly Areas)