You are here
Green Roof on Illinois Street Residence Hall (Completed)
Recent Project Updates
No project updates found
Green Roofs on Campus
- Green Roof on KCPA
- Green Roof on Robert A. Evers Laboratory
- Green Roof on Art & Design Link Gallery
- Green Roof on Foreign Language Building
- Green Roof on Yeh Student Center NCEL addition
- Green Roof on Altgeld Hall
- Green Roof on Bousfield Hall
- Green Roof on Education Building
- Green Roof on Illinois Street Residence Hall
- Green Roof on Lincoln Hall
- Green Roof on Undergraduate Library
- Green Roof on iHotel
- Green Roof on the Business Instructional Facility (BIF)
Illinois Street Residence Hall is receiving a renovation, including a new food hall space. The roof of this food hall will have a green roof installed on top. This green roof was added as part of their plan to improve building efficiency and sustainability, and showcase a vibrant residential experience to students, parents, and guests who visit camps, as well install climate control additions. While the green roof will add to energy efficiency, it also is meant to bring a new aesthetic to that area of campus ,especially for the students living in the surrounding towers that will have to look down on the acres of roof space.
No description has been provided yet.
Primary Contact:Brent Lewis
Completed September 15, 2020Completed by University Housing
This map is interactive! Click (or touch) and drag to pan; scroll (or pinch) to zoom.