You are here
Resilient Agroecosystems in a Changing Climate Challenge (Ongoing)
No project updates found
Agriculture and Food Research Initiative (AFRI)
- Childhood Obesity Prevention Challenge Area
- Critical Agricultural Research and Extension (CARE)
- Education and Literacy Initiative
- Food Safety Challenge
- Foundational Program
- Resilient Agroecosystems in a Changing Climate Challenge
- Sustainable Bioenergy Challenge
- Water for Food Production Systems Challenge
This program funds research attempting to understand the interaction between climate variability and agricultural production systems to develop the plants, animals and management systems that will be robust and productive under changing environmental conditions while providing the important ecosystem services needed from these lands.
No description has been provided yet.