This is a list of projects that need students to work on. It will be updated periodically by sustainability staff members, the last update was 9/16/21:
You are here
Sustainability Literacy Assessment (Ongoing)
- Develop Sustainability Learning Outcomes
- Sustainability Literacy Assessment
- Provide incentives for sustainability education
- Sustainability Immersive Experience
- Encourage Course Development or Modification
- Inventory Sustainability Courses
- Certificate in Environmental Writing (CEW)
- Develop Sustainability Education definition
- Development of Experiential Learning Sites
- Graduate Certificate in Sustainability
- Independent Student Projects
- Support sustainability courses through guest lectures
- Sustainability Gen-Ed Requirement
- Sustainability Minor
- Sustainable Design Major
A Sustainability Literacy Assessment is designed to evaluate our students' understanding of sustainability-related concepts and themes. The Assessment is administered to the entire student body.
Since1998, the Senior Survey has been administered electronically. Each March an e-mail message regarding the Senior Survey is sent to all seniors on the May graduation list. The e-mail message from the Chancellor asks students to complete the online survey via an embedded link within the message. Ten days following the initial e-mail message a follow-up message was sent reminding students to complete the survey. Beginning in 2010, the Senior Survey included questions about sustainability. Sustainability is included in our campus Senior Survey. The Senior Survey is quite lengthy, so including sustainability in the survey to graduating students shows our commitment to the issue and our efforts to educate them about the most challenging issue of our time. Results from the survey show a significant increase in students' ability to make decisions from a sustainability perspective.
No description has been provided yet.
Seniors' "ability to make decisions about sustainability"
Primary Contact:Meredith Moore, iSEE
- Stephanie Lage
Completed June 30, 2012Completed by CITL