You are here
Urbana Climate Action Plan (In Progress)
No project updates found
Contribute to Regional Climate Action Plans
- Champaign County Hazard Mitigation Plan
- City of Champaign Plans
- Environmental Justice Plan
- Greenways and Trails
- Mahomet Aquifer Sole Source Aquifer designation
- Mapping Sustainability
- Rainwater Management Plans
- Urban Biodiversity Master Plan
- Urbana Climate Action Plan
- Urbana Park District (UPD) Climate Action, Resilience, Education and Sustainability (CARES) Plan
The purpose of the Urbana Climate Action Plan is to achieve a 25% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2020 from a 2007 baseline, an 80% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 from a 2007 baseline, and to adapt to climate impacts.
The plan was developed in consultation with the Sustainability Advisory Commission for the City of Urbana.