This proposal seeks to fund 50% of the cost of part-time shop manager position as transition assistance to become fully self-supporting. This grant will help the Campus Bike Project become a financially sound, self-sufficient, self-funded shop, where all operating costs are recouped through memberships and the sale of recycled refurbished bicycles, new and used parts and accessories. The Campus Bike project is a cooperative where students can learn how to repair and maintain their bike for transportation throughout the year. The campus bike project provides significant services toward increasing bicycle use on campus, and has received significant previous investment from F&S, the Committee and the Institute of Natural Resource Sustainability. The Student Sustainability Committee is in favor of funding a grant in the amount of $7,500.
- Sustainability committee award letter - Campus Bike Project.pdf
- Sustainability committee award letter - Campus Bike Project.docx
- SSC Final Allocation Approval - Campus Bike Project.pdf
- SSC Final Allocation Approval - Campus Bike Project.docx
- Campus Bike Project.pdf
- LOI - Campus Bike Project.pdf
- Response - Campus Bike Project.docx