You are here
- Introductory meeting with Robert O'Daniell
Introductory meeting with Robert O'Daniell
Posted by Sarthak Prasad on April 27, 2022
I met with Robert O'Daniell on Wednesday, April 27, 2022. We covered several topics, including the electrification trend, Federal and State tax credits for EVs, but majority of the time was dedicated to learn about the EV charging stations in Champaign County as compared to other cities.
Robert also shared his own experience as an EV owner and the survey he is currently conducting to gauge interest in increasing the number of public-use EV charging and possibility of introducing DC Fast Charging to the campus and Champaign County.
I will create the survey on Google Forms, and then help deploy it on-campus. We also discussed where to promote this survey.
See attached the documents that we covered during this meeting.
- Alternative Fuels Corridor map
- Boost Charger 150 kW EV DC Fast Charging
- EV charger using current light poles wiring
- EV rebates - illinois clean energy job act rebate.pdf
- Charging an ID4 at Electrify America
- know the puzzle NYT.pdf
- EV charging information for EV owners
- Beam Solar EV Arc 2020
- Robert's EV Survey
- Volta Level-2 charging
- Increase use of EVs and other Alternative Service Vehicles (View project updates for Increase use of EVs and other Alternative Service Vehicles)
- Use Electric Vehicles (EV) (View project updates for Use Electric Vehicles (EV))
- Install Public Use Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations (View project updates for Install Public Use Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations)