You are here
- Energy006 Integrate iCAP Goals into Research/Learning Labs - Submitted
Energy006 Integrate iCAP Goals into Research/Learning Labs - Submitted
Posted by Meredith Moore on June 10, 2021
The Energy iCAP Team made the following recommendation on 6/8/21. The Energy006 Integrate iCAP Goals into Research/Learning Labs recommendation is attached along with a report prepared by Energy student, Brinn McDowell, and the data used in her report.
We recommend forming a committee to oversee integration of iCAP objectives into research/learning labs and to actively engage researchers to adopt sustainable lab policies. The committee should consist of a diverse range of stakeholders associated with sustainability and/or research on campus, such as F&S, iSEE, DRS, OVCR, OSHA, and Energy/Engagement iCAP Sustainability Working Team representatives. Outcomes from the committee should include, but is not limited to, a toolkit for sustainable and safe lab policies, training modules for those policies, a green purchasing guide, and inventory of equipment/spaces. The training modules should be part of onboarding and a required component of the lab safety training modules.
- Energy iCAP Team (View project updates for Energy iCAP Team)
- Energy iCAP Team Recommendations Summary (View project updates for Energy iCAP Team Recommendations Summary)
- iCAP Working Group (iWG) (View project updates for iCAP Working Group (iWG))
- Green Research Committee (View project updates for Green Research Committee)