The iWG met on 3-29-22 and discussed the following agenda. The meeting minutes are attached.
You are here
Energy iCAP Team Recommendations Summary (Ongoing)
The iWG met on 2-25-22 and discussed the Energy008 and Energy009 recommendations, Trans014, and plastic reduction initiatives. Andy Stumpf and Bill Rose, the Energy iCAP Team chairs, joined the meeting to discuss the two Energy recommendations.
Energy iCAP Team
- Energy Conservation and Building Standards (ECBS) SWATeam
- Energy Generation, Purchasing, & Distribution (eGen) SWATeam
- Energy iCAP Team Recommendations Summary
SWATeam recommendations are a vital part of our community engagement and public input procedures for campus sustainability. Topical green teams with students, faculty, staff, and community members develop clear and specific recommendations for campus units to enact. The recommendations are submitted to the iCAP Working Group chair(s) to route, according to the Formal Procedures. The typical process includes four steps:
1) Submitted: SWATeam submits the recommendation to the iWG chairs.
2) Transmitted: The iWG transmits their assessment of the recommendation to the applicable campus unit.
3) Successful: The unit that received the recommendation replies in the affirmative.
4) Implemented: The recommendation has been implemented.
The list of recommendations that have been submitted by the Energy SWATeam are shown below.
- Energy009 MMR Safety and Security - Submitted
- Energy008 Charging Responsibility for Meeting iCAP Energy Goals - Submitted
- Energy007 Implementation of Comprehensive Energy Plan - Successful
- Energy006 Integrate iCAP Goals into Research/Learning Labs - Successful
- Energy005 Modeling for Energy Code Compliance - Successful
- Energy004 Energy Conservation Funding - Successful
- Energy003 Energy Master Plan - Supplanted by Energy007
- Energy002 Building Envelope - Successful
- Energy001 Anaerobic Digester Feasibility Study - Successful
See Energy Conservation and Building Standards Recommendations Summary here: ECBS Recommendations Summary.
See Energy Generation, Purchasing, and Distribution Recommendations Summary here: eGen Recommendations Summary.
No description has been provided yet.