You are here
- Energy002 Building Envelope - Successful
Energy002 Building Envelope - Successful
Posted by Meredith Moore on October 8, 2020
Morgan White, Associate Director of F&S for Sustainability, responded to Dr. Ximing Cai with the following email. See the attached file for an overview of the building envelope testing pilot project.
Thank you for sharing the Energy002 SWATeam recommendation. As we discussed, F&S is pleased to move forward with this recommendation to do a Building Envelopes Pilot Project on campus. We have submitted a request to the Student Sustainability Committee, seeking their support to run this pilot project. We are also meeting with Bill Rose, the co-chair of the iCAP Energy Team, and several F&S team members to discuss first steps. I’ve attached a project overview here, which we can share with the iCAP Working Group.
See transmittal of Energy002 Building Envelope to F&S here.
See iWG assessment of Energy002 Building Envelope here.
See recommendation and submittal of Energy002 Building Envelope here.
For additional progress on this effort, see Building Envelope Pilot Project.
- iCAP Working Group (iWG) (View project updates for iCAP Working Group (iWG))
- Energy iCAP Team Recommendations Summary (View project updates for Energy iCAP Team Recommendations Summary)
- Energy iCAP Team (View project updates for Energy iCAP Team)
- Building Envelope Pilot Project (View project updates for Building Envelope Pilot Project)