The following is an email conversation between Morgan White, Ahmed Hassan, and Johnathan Hasselbring.
On Jul 6, 2023 Morgan sent the following:
Thanks for sending another email! I meant to get back to you earlier, so thanks for the additional note.
Jon, can you provide information to Ahmed about the current status of the geothermal system at CIF, or connect him with the appropriate people?
Ahmed, please use this info to request the energy data access:
The Energy Billing System (EBS) is a web-based software application that offers utility cost and consumption by month, building, and meter. It allows users to view current and historic information, compare buildings, and see trends over time. It requires Blue-Stem authorization and users must request access from F&S.
Thank you very much for the prompt response. Your contribution is highly appreciated.
The geothermal system is in operation and coupled with a heat recovery chiller and radiant heating panels.
Geothermal provides about 75% of the heating and cooling needs for the building, with the heat recovery chiller and radiant panels supplementing the remaining 25%.
Please let me know what questions you might have, and I will gladly connect you with more members of the team.