Following the completion of the iWG assessment for Energy002 Building Envelope, the recommendation was transmitted to Mohamed Attalla, Executive Director of Facilities and Services, on June 3, 2020.
You are here
Energy SWATeam Recommendations Summary (Ongoing)
- Energy Conservation and Building Standards (ECBS) SWATeam
- Energy Generation, Purchasing, & Distribution (eGen) SWATeam
- Energy SWATeam Recommendations Summary
SWATeam recommendations are a vital part of our community engagement and public input procedures for campus sustainability. Topical green teams with students, faculty, staff, and community members develop clear and specific recommendations for campus units to enact. The recommendations are submitted to the iCAP Working Group chair(s) to route, according to the Formal Procedures. The typical process inludes four steps:
1) Submitted: SWATeam submits the recommendation to the iWG chairs.
2) Transmitted: The iWG transmits their assessment of the recommendation to the applicable campus unit.
3) Successful: The unit that received the recommendation replies in the affirmative.
4) Implemented: The recommendation has been implemented.
The list of recommendations that have been submitted by the Energy SWATeam are shown below.
- Energy004 Energy Conservation Funding - Submitted
- Energy003 Energy Master Plan - Submitted
- Energy002 Building Envelope - Transmitted
- Energy001 Anaerobic Digester Feasibility Study - Submitted
See Energy Conservation and Building Standards Recommendations Summary here: ECBS Recommendations Summary.
See Energy Generation, Purchasing, and Distribution Recommendations Summary here: eGen Recommendations Summary.