You are here
Mapping Sustainability (Completed)
Recent Project Updates
Contribute to Regional Climate Action Plans
- Champaign County Hazard Mitigation Plan
- City of Champaign Plans
- Environmental Justice Plan
- Greenways and Trails
- Mahomet Aquifer Sole Source Aquifer designation
- Mapping Sustainability
- Rainwater Management Plans
- Urban Biodiversity Master Plan
- Urbana Climate Action Plan
- Urbana Park District (UPD) Climate Action, Resilience, Education and Sustainability (CARES) Plan
This project is meant to map the sustainability related programs, facilities and organizations in the Champaign-Urbana Area. The purpose of this project is to inform the community of the sustainability programs the University is undertaking. There is also an educational component to the project, since a Univeristy of Illinois class will be involved. Visit the map at http://www.opengreenmap.org/greenmap/champaign-urbana-green-map.
The Student Sustainability Committee funded the full requested amound of $3,200. This grant will cover a student RA and GPS equipment.
No description has been provided yet.