The only C&D waste the WTS recycles (outside of pulling salvageable metal to send to Mervis) would be concrete and asphalt through the companies Emulsicoat and Vulcan.
You are here
Recycle Construction and Demolition Waste (C&D) (Ongoing)
Recent Project Updates
Implement Solutions for Special Recyclables
- Pallet Recycling
- Address Electronic Waste (e-waste)
- Battery Recycling
- Diversion of Non-Recyclable Plastic using Pyrolysis Process to Produce Fuels for Campus
- Glass Recycling at Housing Catering Services
- Glove Recycling
- Handling waste chemicals
- Lamp & Ballast Recycling
- Mill Shop Sawdust Recycling
- Plastic Bag Recycling
- Printer Cartridge Recycling
- Recycle Construction and Demolition Waste (C&D)
- Reduce Plastic Film Waste
- Reuse and elimination of single-use plastics in labs
- Single-Use Mask (PPE) Recycling
- Styrecycle: Expanded polystyrene (EPS) recycling program
Construction and Demolition (C&D) waste is typically generated during a major capital renovation project or a building demolition. It can also be generated during a smaller alteration project, which may be completed by F&S crafts and trades or by an outside contractor.
No description has been provided yet.