You are here
SUNSHOT Initiative (Ongoing)
No project updates found
Office of Energy, Efficiency, and Renewable Energy (EERE)
- Bioenergy Technologies Office
- Building Technologies Office
- Fuel Cell Technologies Office
- Geothermal Technologies Office
- SUNSHOT Initiative
- Vehicle Technologies Office
- Water Power Technologies Office
- Wind Energy Technologies Office
The SUNSHOT initiative is a national effort to support solar energy adoption by making solar energy affordable for all Americans through research and development efforts in collaboration with public and private partners.
No description has been provided yet.
This map is interactive! Click (or touch) and drag to pan; scroll (or pinch) to zoom.