The Revolving Loan Fund selection committee has approved funding for all the viable RLF projects. See attached image for list.
You are here
Steam System Maintenance (Ongoing)
- Maintenance Division Energy Conservation Projects
- The campus allocated $160,000 recurring to fund two Pipefitter FTEs to replace steam traps. Subsequently, the Maintenance Division has added an additional two FTEs to the efforts.
- Ideally, steam traps will be replaced every five years, on average.
- The SSC contributed $215,000 toward steam reduction at the Library – via PRVs, steam traps and controls.
- The DCEO Boiler Grant is available to further support these efforts.