For FY2010, the Student Sustainability Committee chose to solicit proposals for the development or enhancement of courses related to sustainability jointly with the Environmental Change Institute.
You are here
ECI Educational Funding (Completed)
Encourage Course Development or Modification
- Teaching Sustainability Workshop aka Prairie Project
- CEE 398 Project Based Learning (PBL)
- CEE 598 SUS with Barbara Minsker
- ECI Educational Funding
- ESE 360 with Rob Kanter
- NRES 285: Sustainability Metrics and Evaluation Techniques
- Rhet class interviews
- Scholarship of Sustainability Series
- Sustainable Studies in the Humanities
The Student Sustainability Committee, in conjunction with the Environmental Change Institute, has chosen to solicit proposals for the development of sustainability courses. This will allow the SSC to have a hand in choosing proposals to support, while the ECI will manage the projects and administration. In FY2010 the program received ten course proposals, six of which were chosen for funding.
A maximum of $15,000 in funding was made available, with individual grants of up to $5,000.