- RSO and YMCA program
- Publish 4x/year
- Next issue comes out Monday, 3/17
- In print at YMCA, Greg Hall, ACES library, Union, LAR (maybe)
You are here
Green Observer (Ongoing)
Recent Project Updates
The Green Observer Magazine, a student-run environmental publication affiliated with the University YMCA, is searching for students passionate about environmental issues who want to improve their writing, public relations, or advocacy skills.
Student Groups with Sustainability Focus
- Green Observer
- Beyond Oil Campaign
- Design for America
- Eco Illini Supermileage
- Illini EV Concept
- Illini EcoConcept
- Illini Formula Electric
- Illini Solar Car
- Illinois Biodiesel Initiative (IBI)
- Illinois Solar Decathlon
- Student Sustainability Leadership Council (SSLC)
- Students for Environmental Concerns (SECS)
- Sustainability Living Learning Community (SLLC)
- Teens Turning Green
- Tikkun Chambana
- USGBC Student Chapter
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)
- Student Sustainability Committee (SSC)
The Green Observer is the only environmental publication at the University of Illinois, written and published by students. We strive for objective reporting on environmental issues affecting our campus and encourage all members of our community to get involved in safeguarding our home.
Visit http://greenobservermagazine.com/ for more information or to read past issues.
The Green Observer is a Registered Student Organization and a member of the University YMCA. We print two issues per semester and strive for objective reporting on environmental issues impacting students and students’ impact on the environment.
No description has been provided yet.