SSC received a semesterly report for Fall 2021 for the Eco Illini Supermileage project on 12/16/2021. Please see attached.
You are here
Eco Illini Supermileage (In Progress)
Recent Project Updates
The SSC approved $10,000 in funding for this project at Illinois in Spring 2020. This project expires 5/14/2022.
Student Groups with Sustainability Focus
- Green Observer
- Beyond Oil Campaign
- Design for America
- Eco Illini Supermileage
- Illini EV Concept
- Illini EcoConcept
- Illini Formula Electric
- Illini Solar Car
- Illinois Biodiesel Initiative (IBI)
- Illinois Solar Decathlon
- Student Sustainability Leadership Council (SSLC)
- Students for Environmental Concerns (SECS)
- Sustainability Living Learning Community (SLLC)
- Teens Turning Green
- Tikkun Chambana
- USGBC Student Chapter
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)
- Student Sustainability Committee (SSC)
A University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign student run organization which designs and fabricates a highly fuel efficient car to compete annually in the Shell Eco-Marathon Americas Competition.
No description has been provided yet.
Primary Contact:Michael Philpott (Faculty Advisor)
Project Leader:Joe Grigus